Monday, July 11, 2011

11 Weeks OLD

At 11 weeks, Ella is changing everyday. She smiles up a storm but hasn't laughed yet. We are trying very hard to get her to laugh, she is close! It is obvious that in a matter of time, Dennis will not be able to get a word in edge wise. Ella is quite the chatter! Oh, I can't believe that I almost forgot. Ella is sleeping in her own room now in the crib!! Saturday night we finally did it. It was hard and neither of us slept much but she was great once she allowed Dennis to put her down around 1:30. Last night I put her down at 11:30(still awake) and she didn't fuss at all. She slept till around 7!!! We are so excited about this, next step: getting Ella to go to bed a little bit earlier!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my sweet baby!! Told you before you knew it she'd be sleeping through the night! kiss her for me :)

    ReplyDelete