Saturday, October 22, 2011

6 Months

Today we took a trip up to Scarborough, Maine to have Ella's 6 month professional photos shot. We went to the same photographer that did her newborn photos. Let me tell you, Ella did great! Dennis and I were both shocked at how well she sat up for Tracey (the photographer). At home, she sits up for maybe 30 seconds. Well today, she was sitting up for minutes at a time while looking at the camera and every once in a while she would offer a smile. We squeezed in plenty of pictures of Ella in her Christmas dresses as well as a few in her Halloween costume. She does not like to wear hats! I think Tracey got some good pictures, I can't wait to see them.

This week Dennis is on vacation with Ella. I am sure they will have a lot of fun together. At the end of the week we are looking forward to Ella having some quality time with her Grammy and Grampy. I just hope they don't mind Ella waking them up at 6 o'clock and maybe even 3 or 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment