Monday, August 15, 2011

16 Weeks

Time sure flies and so does Ella! Just kidding! So this week Ella came so close to rolling over while playing with her toys on the activity mat. At one point she got her adorable little foot stuck in one of the hanging toys! It was quite comical. She continues to stay awake the majority of the day, teasing me once in a while with a 25 min. nap. She has also begun the "fake caugh". The other day I had her in the high chair while I made a salad. She caughed so I looked to see if she was ok, she smiled when I looked. She continued that 2 more times! They begin these things at such a young age!!
Ella continues to strongly dislike tummy time. One of my brilliant sisters suggested using the boppy pillow. Ella seems to do better on that, lifting her head quite high and not nearly as fussy. I look forward to hear what the doctor says about her development at her 4 month appointment next Friday the 26th.
The dreaded "w" word will be beginning in a few weeks so we have been attempting to give her a bottle. The key word is "attempting". A fellow teacher told me that Ella is the boss. Well Ella sure has shown that, she is not a fan of the bottle and refuses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment